Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Devil's Bones by Jefferson Bass

Jefferson Bass, aka Jon Jefferson and Bill Bass, seamlessly combines several flame-inspired mysteries into one. 
 
Dr. Bill Brockton is called in to investigate a murder involving a fiery car accident. He’s also trying to understand why a crematorium has failed to complete it’s assigned jobs. Adding fuel to the fire, ex-medical examiner, Garland Hamilton, Dr. Brockton’s incredibly violent but brilliant arch-enemy, has escaped custody and no ones knows where he is. Can Bill solve these red-hot mysteries and still keep himself out of the clutches of the devilishly evil Dr. Hamilton?

The Devil’s Bone may very well be my favorite in this series so far. It’s a quick-paced, very enjoyable book. I’m really looking forward to reading the next book, Bones of Betrayal.

5 Diamonds


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you're thinking!
Leave me a comment and I'll return in kind :-)