Monday, August 29, 2011

Flesh and Bone by Jefferson Bass

Another literary powerhouse by the fantastic writing duo, Jon Jefferson and Bill Bass, aka Jefferson Bass.

Dr. Brockton has made a lot of friends over the years due to his work in cutting-edge forensic science. He’s also made a lot of enemies. When one of his worst enemies kills one of his best friends, and tries to set him up for the murder, Dr. Brockton must rely on the few friends he has left to help clear his name.

I loved Flesh and Bone, just like I loved the first book in this series, Carved In Bone. The easy-going, yet technical tone/voice used by Jefferson Bass for his main character Bill Brockton is comforting and at the same time intellectual stimulating. These books draw you in and don’t let go until the last page is turned.

4 1/2 Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you're thinking!
Leave me a comment and I'll return in kind :-)