Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?



What are you currently reading? I'm reading Eve Ensler's I Am an Emotional Creature. Ms. Ensler is the best-selling author of The Vagina Monologues. I Am an Emotional Creature is a collection of short stories and prose Eve has written based on encounters with young women from all over the world.


What did you recently finish reading? The Alienist by Caleb Carr. I should have a review posted in a day or two. Stay tuned....


What do you think you'll read next? I'm still trying to get to Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind. I've really been looking forward to reading it, but life/work keeps intruding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you're thinking!
Leave me a comment and I'll return in kind :-)