Monday, March 14, 2011

Musing Mondays

This week’s musing asks…

Do you have a favorite children’s book? Either one that you loved as a child, or one that you discovered later, and still enjoy? Tell us about it!


I always loved the book Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. I read it countless times when I was a child and my daughter did the same. A new collection of never-before-seen poems and drawings by Shel will be released in September called Every Thing On It. I can't wait!


From LA Times:
The poems and drawings in the book were selected by family members from his archives -- Silverstein died in 1999 -- and care has been taken to echo his best-known works.
Read more at http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/jacketcopy/2011/03/shel-silversteins-september-book-revealed.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you're thinking!
Leave me a comment and I'll return in kind :-)