Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WWW Wednesday

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?



What are you currently reading? I'm reading The Devil's Teeth: A True Story of Obsession and Survival Among America's Great White Sharks  by Susan Casey. It's a memoir about her days spent with two biologists studing great white sharks and their yearly migration to the Farallon Islands off the Northern California Coast.


What did you recently finish reading? Eve Ensler's I Am an Emotional Creature. I should have a review posted in a day or two. Stay tuned....

What do you think you'll read next? I just received a beautiful hardback copy of Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier from the fabulous Dawn Nowakoski. She had a giveaway on her book blog I Eat Books for Breakfast and I was the lucky winner! Thank you so much, Dawn--you rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you're thinking!
Leave me a comment and I'll return in kind :-)