Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WWW Wednesday


WWW is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?


What are you currently reading? I just started reading The Angel of Darkness by Caleb Carr. I loved The Alienist and I've really been looking forward to reading this second installment!




What did you recently finish reading? Eve Ensler's I Am an Emotional Creature. I posted a review of this inspiring book last week. Read it here.



What do you think you'll read next? I have to finish reading The Devil's Teeth: A True Story of Obsession and Survival Among America's Great White Sharks  by Susan Casey. A friend of mine let me borrow it, so I need to get it back to him sometime soon. I also need to finish reading and then review Sentimental Me by Charles L. Fields. I've read a few pages so far and while it's not a page-turner just yet, it is a very vivid narration and I like the way I'm able to picture exactly what the author is describing.



1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to read The Alienist for a long time. Didn't know there was a second book. Now I'm even more behind...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you're thinking!
Leave me a comment and I'll return in kind :-)